ACIS Display Screens
The Vix ACIS Home display is an interactive, energy efficient display with a number of key benefits for you. It is designed to support sustainable developments and the promotion of a greener environment and you are one of the very first homeowners to enjoy real-time public transport information on a dedicated display in your home.
Delivered in partnership with Arnold White Estates and Central Bedfordshire Council, the energy efficient home display will be installed in all new homes on this development.
- Simple to use touch screen display
- Access arrival and departure information for public transport
- View real-time departure information for your nearest bus stop and receive the latest messages about the service
- Displays real-time local weather, news and relevant local information
- Displays local cycle routes, footpaths, local places of interest with time and distance information
- Set up new users and create personal alerts
- Display of train information, where enabled.
- Easy to use with no computer skills or special home training required
- Installed in the kitchen for the whole family to use making the breakfast time dash for the bus or the train a thing of the past
- Significantly enhances your confidence in public transport by accessing real-time bus departure times and be alerted to delays.
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the display’s functionality. You may wish to get in the habit of checking the bulletin board to ensure that you are kept up to date with the latest local information.
We would also encourage you to make use of the personal alert facility which can be used to inform you when your chosen bus is due to arrive at your designated stop.
For further information on using your display please refer to the user manual provided.
- Real Time Public Transport The family is alerted to their preferred bus service, including any delays, therefore saving waiting time.
- Car Alternatives Facilitates a more effective use of cars by promoting local car club and car share schemes; therefore saving the cost of petrol.
- News & Weather Accepts RSS feeds from internet based sources such as the BBC. This means that local news and weather information is displayed with real-time updates. Therefore, you can choose to walk, cycle or use the
bus knowing what the weather will be for the day.
Back to top of page